Melbourne girl, 2, badly burnt in kitchen after baby gate left open

Posted in Resume Builders
Melbourne girl, 2, badly burnt in kitchen after baby gate left open

A two-year-old Melbourne girl was badly burnt in the kitchen after the baby gate was accidentally left open. Source: Supplied to Kidspot\"The baby gate had accidentally been open that morning\"Tragically, the baby gate latch had accidentally been open that morning. She couldn’t open her eyes… she just kept saying, ‘Mummy, Mummy’.” Source: Supplied to Kidspot\"She had flesh with no skin and just kept saying, ‘Mummy, Mummy’\"Jessica will never forget the brief torturous few moments she laid eyes on her little girl before she was whisked away into the emergency room. She couldn’t open her eyes… she just kept saying, ‘Mummy, Mummy’.”Gracie was immediately put into an induced coma, where she remained for the next five weeks. \"She couldn’t open her eyes… she just kept saying, ‘Mummy, Mummy’.” Source: Supplied to Kidspot\"I kept thinking, 'It’s not fair.

About Us

Little Raise can get you the job you need to excel in your career. We provide the most extensive job listings in just about every field. We are here to fit you into your best role to jumpstart your career and life.

Subscribe to our newsletter!